Telephone: 01899 850228
Mobile: 07961 223890
Rhythmbridge was established in 1999 by Paul Dear. Rhythmbridge delivers African Drumming Workshops, African Dance, Samba Drumming and Community Drum Circles to Schools, Companies and Community Groups all across the UK.
Paul has worked with Master Drummers from Senegal, Ghana and Guinea in West Africa, Morocco in North African and Bahia in Brazil. Paul is a charismatic workshop leader and delivers his sessions with warmth, humour and a high degree of professionalism. Since 1999 Rhythmbridge has delivered thousands of workshops to a wide diversity of communities and continues to be one of the most innovative drum companies around.
"The pupils gained so much from the project, in terms of musical development but also in spiritual, social and cultural education. Watching the performance was an experience which clearly demonstrated what real education is about: enjoyment and achievement for all pupils! It was simply outstanding" - Andy Taylor, Headmaster, Cliffe Hill Community Primary.
Workshops in all of the following formats.
African Drumming, Samba Drumming, Drum Circles, Junk Percussion.
We can also provide a Dance option for African and Samba. We can tailor a day, a half day or a project to suit your needs.
• Suitable for students from Foundation Stage through to A level.
• Formats designed to meet the needs of your school.
• Workshops in line with National Curriculum guidelines for Music.
• Cross curricular links to PSHE, Citizenship and Art.
• Increase awareness and understanding of other cultures and musical traditions.
• Improve team work through co operation.
• Develop listening skills.
Share this page: