Telephone: 0844 8000 222
Rock UK provides adventurous activities at its centres in South Wales, Kent, Northants and The Scottish Borders. Their centres offer conveniently located access to a wide range of activities which can last from 2 hours for individual sessions to full day centre based packages. Each centre is located in beautiful rural locations and also offer residential accommodation for longer stays.
“The first activity I did was the High Ropes. I was excited, however when I saw how high it was I was a bit scared. The instructors encouraged me to achieve my personal goal; I was very pleased when I succeeded.”
Rock UK is a great place for school trips. As well as offering great adventurous activities and the opportunity to expend some physical energy they also support the Learning Outside the Classroom manifesto and will seek to fulfil your LOtC aims. Their programmes provide a fantastic way for young people of all ages to absorb information and to learn and explore and Rock UK offer tailored packages that will meet your learning objectives.
Rock UK Carroty Wood is perfect for outdoor education offering instructed activities (AALS licensed) such as kayaking, climbing, archery and rafting. Situated outside Tonbridge in Kent, just 20 minutes from the M25 Carroty Wood has a host of great facilities and accommodation, with catering or self-catering options. It is an ideal spot to come and spend time getting in tune with nature.
• 58 Acres of mature woodland
• Accommodation for up to 190
• Wide range of optional instructed activities
• Indoor Swimming Pool
• Floodlit all-weather sports pitch
Rock UK Frontier Centre is a 120 acre rural venue in Northamptonshire, yet only 90 minutes drive from London. It has 9 separate self-contained buildings sleeping up to 222 people and is set in the heart of England with stunning views across 600 acres of lakes along the beautiful Nene Valley.
• Fully catered or self-catering options
• Wide range of optional instructed activities (AALS licensed) including high ropes, climbing, abseiling and kayaking
• Sports hall, also suitable as a meeting hall for 300+ guests
• Junior Adventure playground & sports field
Rock UK Halls Green Adventure Centre is set in 35 acres of woodland, perfect for outdoor learning, offering instructed activities (AALS licensed), great facilities and great residential accommodation plus catering or self catered options. The Centre is in a beautiful rural location near Sevenoaks yet only one hour from Central London.
• 4 accommodation buildings sleeping up to 100 people
• 15 meter indoor heated swimming pool
• Optional instructed outdoor activities (AALS licensed) including abseiling, canoeing, archery, team development
• Low ropes course, orienteering
• Sports field, nature trail
- Accessible rural locations
- Perfect for outdoor learning
- Many adventure activities
- AALS licensed activities
- Self contained accommodation
- Catered or Self catering options
Share this page: