Let Me Play was established to provide opportunities for young people to play and enjoy sport in safe and secure settings. Offering school clubs, PE lessons and holiday courses for Key Stages 1–4, Let Me Play’s network of professional coaches and players bring experience and bundles of energy with their fun games and exciting activities. Or why not ask Let Me Play to organise a School Olympics, Health Awareness Day, or simply take an assembly focused around fitness and exercise?
“The students that have been attending have really enjoyed the classes. Let Me Play staff have a great energy and create great relationships with the students.” Naomi, Teacher, London
With a large pool of enhanced CRB checked and qualified coaches, teachers and current and former professional players, Let Me Play can cover sports and physical activity provision for as much or as little as your school requires. The leaders’ experience and boundless energy is a great motivator for children, who will be constantly engaged through the huge variety of unique sports, exercise and leisure programmes on offer.
Let Me Play offers:
• Breakfast, Lunch, After School Clubs in any Sport, Dance, Arts and Crafts, and Musical Theatre.
• PPA cover – Let Me Play can provide qualified teachers and coaches to provide PPA cover in any discipline in line with the national curriculum.
• HolidayCamps – Sports, Dance or transition themed, fun, activity filled camps in any of the school holidays.
• Healthy YOU – a coordinated approach across schools to promote the importance of healthy eating and active lifestyles to young people and their families – includes workshops, cookery clubs, food festivals, sports and activities.
• Transition Programme – weekly workshops and holiday camps to aid the smooth transition from primary to secondary school. The Let Me Play Transition Camp is a 5 - 10 day Summer Holiday programme promoting a smooth transition for pupils from Primary into Secondary School. Such a time is often daunting for young people and the programme aims to address concerns, fears and preconceptions of 'big' school and ultimately provides an environment to aid settlement into a new school. The programme lends well to involving extended families by having aspects of the programme with parental/guardian involvement.
• School Sports Competition – a coordinated approach across every school in the cluster, enabling them to take part in competitive sport every week against other schools.
• GLEE Club – weekly workshops delivered over a ten week period to get young people singing, dancing, acting and active!
• Sports Leaders Awards – a nationally recognised leadership qualification delivered through weekly coaching sessions in any sport or dance.
- All coaches and support staff are vetted by the Criminal Records Bureau
- Registered with Ofsted
- Into Sport Sports/Activities Insurance Scheme with a public liability indemnity limit of £5,000,000
- Employers liability indemnity limit of £10m
- Key Stages 1, 2, 3, and 4
Share this page: