Telephone: 07549 873 833
A Segway is a 2-wheel self balancing electric scooter.
Gliding on a Segway PT feels like nothing you've ever experienced! Step on and your instincts take over. You'll quickly realize that the Segway PT will respond similarly to how you balance yourself - as if it were an extension of your body. Simply lean forward slightly and PT will move in response. It all feels incredibly natural and really cool.
Operating a Segway is not as difficult as it looks. As long as you can stand up, you should be able to stand on a Segway. It does not take as much talent in 'balance' as many people think. There's a simple test. If you stand up straight and lean forward - you'll feel your weight shift onto your heals. This is how the Segway detects which way to move. The sensors on the Segways work this out over 100 times a second to ensure you stay upright!
Our Segway Games are mobile - meaning we can set them up anywhere - including your site!
- Enrichment Activity Sessions
- Teacher or Student Team Building Days
- New Semester Ice-Breaking Activity
- Teacher Training Days
- Science, Design or Technology Class Activities
- "End of Year Event" (instead of a trip)
- Larger Groups
- Whatever you can think of! We tailor all of our packages.
- We'll help out with all your risk assessments
- We can be available at short notice
- We only need a small space to make games work
- We'll fit in and around you
- We'll tailor packages to your needs
- Up to 16 people (can do 20, maximum of 24 people)
- A great reward experience
- A great ice breaker experience
- A great team building event all year round!
Share this page: