During 2010, Mike has worked across North Wales on projects designed to encourage creativity in workshops - from nursery to KS5 – aimed at producing community exhibitions of work.
In 2011, he plans to extend this work to other schools and colleges in North Wales and also to work closely with KS3/5 students to develop creativity and writing skills.
Initially he is looking for four schools in the primary sector and three further secondary schools to pilot an extended project. Negotiations are in place for Arts Council Funding and, hopefully, schools contributions will be kept to a minimum.
Mike is offering taster sessions, including a performance and workshops at a nominal cost, to enable schools to evaluate the relevance of these sessions to their curriculum.
Jon Rosser, Senior Learning Adviser/Inspector for North Wales has agreed to act as a referee for these projects.
Reduced rates now available – please contact for:
· whole school performance
· workshops with small groups
· production of group poems
· working with classes using examples and discussion
· whole school performance is possible
· small group work guaranteeing all children ownership of presentation/ publication
· INSET can be arranged and negotiated according to requirements.
(Poem) Baby's First Party
“Pop! Bang! Whizz!
Share this page: