Telephone: 01908 921 018
Festive Road produces and manages spectacular creations and events for outdoor arts festivals. Using green innovation in community settings packed with spirit & interaction. Our educational experiences empower and engage young people, enabling and encouraging them to take ownership of their ideas. We will tailor our activities to your leaning objectives, however we know from years of experience our infectious dynamism and enthusiasm will positively encourage participants to ‘get stuck in’ and as they learn through making and problem-solving they will build confidence, cultivate lateral thinking and promote team work.
We believe in the importance of not only developing artistic skills but also nurturing creative behavior and reflective practice.
Our multi-talented and experienced team can draw on a diverse range of skills and areas of expertise with which to support you, we’re happy to start from scratch on a project however below are some inspiring themes to kick start your creative side!
A rich and vibrant art-form, carnival encompasses costume, music and movement. A fantastic way to engage a large group of learners in a positive participatory experience, Carnival has a rich history, encompassing different cultures and stories; it is all about celebration, creativity and community.
Curriculum Touch Points – Art & Design / Music / Dance / History / Geography
Reclaim, recycle and renew is at the heart of everything we do. Learning about science and the environment through creative making will increase knowledge of ecology and sustainability.
Curriculum Touch Points – Science / Math’s / Technology / DT & Design
Theatre, dance, music and entertainment all create transformative learning experiences through multi-arts performance.
Curriculum Touch Points – Drama / Music / Dance / Literacy
Creating potential and possibility out of the discarded develops hands-on making skills and problem-solving abilities – its cost effective too!
Curriculum Touch Points – Art / Fashion / Design & Technology / Science / Global Citizenship
Using imagery to bring existing or new stories to life will enrich literacy, inspire imagination and enhance communication skills.
Curriculum Touch Points – Art / History / Music / Literacy
We also have an extensive and approved selection of the best artists within the industry and can cover off any of your needs including; Samba drumming, Indian dance, sculpting and puppetry.
- We are inclusive and work across all school and special school settings.
- We have 20 years of experience working in schools.
- We will corroborate many KPI’s your school has set.
- We can link into and across curriculum and can bring subjects and themes to life, engaging the disengaged and developing skills and understanding along the way.
- We care about pupil voice and have also had great success in involving parents and the wider community.
- We reclaim, recycle and renew…. And we love it!
- We are trained Arts Awards Advisors and can also support your school towards making an Artsmark application.
- We were heavily involved in the development of the national government-funded ‘Creative Partnerships Program’ (creative learning designed to develop skills of young people across England), the program has impacted our practice and understanding with regards to the value and significance of creative teaching and learning in educational settings.
- We are also all professional artists and like to think we offer ourselves as positive role models to learners – opening up career options and encouraging aspiration.
For a one day workshops to a week long school projects or for event management to full scale project development contact us for more information.
- All artists have an enhanced DBS disclosure and public liability insurance
- Adaptable for all ages and ability
- Covers all key stages/curriculum/school KPIs
- Suitable for Groups of 5-1500
- Term time and holiday activity available
- We can run extended activity to include the whole school community
- Educational and personal development guaranteed
Share this page: