Below is today's featured Drama Workshop.
Dramabuds specialise in providing imaginative drama classes and workshops exclusively for children aged 2-6 years old.
Dramabuds offer schools, nurseries and early years settings, one-off themed workshops, after school clubs and end of term drama parties. We support all six areas of Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYFS) and areas of the Key Stage 1 curriculum.
They aim to:
1. Nurture imagination and creativity through drama and imaginary play.
2. Increase confidence and boost self-esteem with fun drama games and exercises.
3. Enrich a child’s vocabulary and listening skills through interactive storytelling.
4. Promote physical development through dance and movement.
5. Explore our world, people, animals and places through drama.
6. Encourage all the children to work together to solve problems set within our stories.
“I have found Dramabuds to be excellent… The content of the sessions are varied using a mix of strategies including games, music, discussions in role and multi-sensory techniques, to engage the children. The style is lively keeping the children’s interest throughout. All the children participate with enthusiasm whilst concentrating and following instructions. The children’s ideas are used in the drama created and all contributions are valued and encouraged.” Helen Teasdale, Music and Drama teacher, St Giles’ School
Share this page: