Telephone: 07976 619 648
Headteacher 'highly recommends' Kiddy Cook to get those very important messages across to children about adopting a healthy lifestyle.
"I would highly recommend using Nicki using either Sport Premium or Pupil Premium funding to get those very important messages across to children about adopting a Healthy lifestyle." ....read more
Steve Busby, Headteacher, Navigation primary School, Altrincham.
At Kiddy Cook we run cross curriculum cookery workshops across the UK, encouraging children to learn about good food and to explore new flavours in an educational and fun way. We provide all utensils, aprons and ingredients and recipes can be prepared without the need for cooking facilities.
Kiddy Cook Can
- Hold a one off practical session with a single group or class
- Tailor-make a whole-school presentation, workshop or assembly
- Run breakfast clubs
- Run after-school activities
- Provide PPA cover
- Hold practical sessions for the whole school over a series of days
All activities focus on the importance of healthy eating as part of a healthy lifestyle.
Fed up with covering PPA sessions with sport or catch-up lessons? Let Kiddy Cook use this time to cover essentials in the Science and D&T programmes of study. We can work with specific year groups or cover a different class each week.
- Enhanced CRB certificate
- Capacity for 4 - 6 sessions per day
- Sessions link with the National Curriculum
- Work with Nursery to year 6
- Welcome parent / carer involvement
- National healthy eating status tool
- Science in the kitchen
- PPA Cover
Share this page: