Telephone: 0151 4824884
Activate Arts is an established and innovative alternative education provider delivering workshops and courses that utilise creative and performing arts as an alternative education tool. Project possibilities are endless and focus on developing learner led programmes to ensure engagement and commitment from even the most hard to reach learners.
“Self confidence has improved and children have been challenged to use a wider range of vocabulary and extend their sentences and descriptions. They have loved the course thank you.” - Teacher of ‘Word Up’ participants
Foundation Learning & Work Based Learning Programmes
We have extensive experience in delivering programmes and courses specialising in KS3 & KS4 engagement.
These courses are designed to engage even the hardest to reach learners. Our courses and workshops use engaging tools to provide exciting and unique experiences. This could be anything from making a music video, to producing a show or perhaps recording an album.
Courses are accredited (optional) and designed to meet the aims of the Foundation Learning Programmes. Skills developed include: Increased confidence and raised aspirations, Improved communication & team working skills, Increased employability skills & knowledge (KS4), Project management skills (KS4).
At Activate Arts we provide workshops and programmes for all key stages structured around ALL curriculum subjects. These practical sessions are educational, fun and memorable for students and develop personal skills as well as increasing subject knowledge. Our curriculum based workshops and courses provide teachers with:
• Supporting lesson plans (covering curriculum topics and targets e.g. English linked with healthy eating
• Handouts (for use in lessons pre and post workshop days)
• Tips on incorporating creativity into all of your teaching Workshops/Courses in: Break Dance, Rap, Street Dance, Music/Singing, or any other creative skill you wish your pupils to learn!
• Professional development workshops for teachers
• Holiday clubs
• After school clubs
• Courses for learners with Physical and/or Learning Difficulties
• Practical issue based workshops covering topics such as internet safety
Activate Arts will design bespoke projects around your school’s specific needs or those of your learners and provide you and your students with those all important positive outcomes. Please feel free to contact us for some examples and to arrange a consultation.
- All staff CRB checked
- All staff degree level qualified
- All workshop leaders are industry professionals
- After school provision
- Bespoke Project Design
- Accredited programmes
- Cross Curricular Support
- Competitive rates
Share this page: